Where's My Package?
USPS and UPS are experiencing unprecedented package increases and limited employee availability due to the impacts of COVID-19, which may impact delivery times.
Patchwork Fields wilI provide free tracking on all shipments.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it:
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- Any area out of potential weather hazards.
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed.
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
- Check with your neighbors that may have accepted it.
- In rare cases, package may show as 'delivered' but could take additional 24 hours.
- If you still cannot find your package, please speak directly with your mail carrier and/or call your local USPS office.
If you believe you have a lost USPS package, please go here.
If you believe you have a lost UPS package, please go here.
Want to protect your packages even further?
Patchwork Fields now offers Route Shipping Insurance on ALL orders at checkout
Route covers basically ANY and all shipping mishaps. Misdelivery, stolen, lost, or damaged packages 100%. I specifically asked about orders that might be sitting in post offices, not moving and she said that yes even after an extended time of not moving (or being scanned, which she confirmed they're seeing nation wide), they will work with you to cover that order.
Should your order not arrive or arrives damaged, you can choose a refund or replacement order by making a claim directly on their app or website. This is all done through Route!